Tour 1 - Etosha & Waterberg
Experience the abundant wildlife of Etosha National Park during this short tour. Spend two nights in the park with ample opportunity to view wildlife at the illuminated waterholes.
From the Mopane Camp we travel to the eastern part of the Park. The area around Namutoni is known for its abundance of wildlife and its biodiversity. We drive through the park to Okaukuejo, the central Camp in the national park. Okaukuejo is well known for its water hole which is one of the most visited by wildlife!
Enjoy this trip with an experienced guide, who has a trained eye to spot normally obscured & hidden wildlife. After a successful photo safari, you will be well received at the spectacular Waterberg Wilderness Lodge where you will be enchanted by the great landscape and magnificent views! Our journey ends at the Mopane Camp after a guaranteed unforgettable experience.
- ♦ Animal richness in Etosha National Park
- ♦ Illuminated water holes at night
- ♦ Stunning scenery of the Waterberg Plateau Park
- ♦ Accommodation at lodges with Dinner & Breakfast
- ♦ Transfers by air-conditioned Minibus from / to Mopani Camp
- ♦ Entrance fees at parks
- ♦ German / English speaking Guide
- ♦ 4 days / 3 nights
- ♦ From 2 participants
- ♦ Prices available on request
- ♦ More persons and amendments to the tour can be accommodated
BOOKINGS: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org