Tour 2 - Namib Naukluft & Coast
This journey first takes you to the Region of the Ugab terrace. Relax at the tranquil Vingerklip Lodge, whereafter our journey takes us to Swakopmund. Probably the "most German" city of Namibia having a charm all on its own!
Enjoy a catamaran ride on the Atlantic Ocean. Seals, pelicans, dolphins, leatherback turtles and even whales can be seen while we spoil you with delicious champagne and snacks! Take a journey through the ever-changing scenery of the Namib Desert dunes near Sossusvlei Vlei. They are considered as the highest in the world. A jeep ride on the plateau of the Naukluft Mountains also provides for a great experience.
Experience during your stay at a beautiful guest farm genuine Namibian hospitality from your friendly hosts. At the end of the journey you will have the opportunity to be a guest at the Amani Lodge, famous for Africa's big cats. It is regarded as Namibia's highest permanently inhabited place.
- ♦ Relax at the Vingerklip Lodge
- ♦ See dunes of the Namib Desert at Sossusvlei
- ♦ Stunning landscape of the Naukluft Mountains
- ♦ Swakopmund
- ♦ "Big Cats" at Amani
- ♦ Accommodation at the lodges with dinner & breakfast (Swakopmund breakfast only)
- ♦ Transfers by air-conditioned minibus from / to Mopane Camp
- ♦ Entrance fees and activities (Inter alia catamaran, 4x4 excursion)
- ♦ English/German speaking guide
- ♦ 8 days / 7 nights
- ♦ From 2 participants
- ♦ Prices available on request
- ♦ More persons and amendments to the tour can be accommodated
BOOKINGS: Please contact email@example.com