Tour 3 - Caprivi & Vic Falls
This journey takes you to the upper parts of the Okavango River in Namibia. Here you will visit one of the smallest game parks in the country. The landscape and the abundance of game are quite impressive. Later we drive through the Caprivi and sleep on the banks of the Chobe River in Botswana. Boat trips and fishing are popular activities here. The game drives along the Chobe River are rated as the most exciting game drives of all times!
Further east, we visit the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. With a steaming roar the Zambezi River plunges over 100 meters in depth. For the brave ones helicopter flights, water rafting or bungee jumping are on the program. If you stay in the city Victoria. In the central Caprivi we can book you accommodation at a lodge right on the Kwando River where you will have excellent opportunities for wildlife viewing. All these travel lodges have high standards with a special atmosphere, eager to treat you as their guest.
- ♦ Mahango Game Park in Namibia
- ♦ Chobe Riverfront in Botswana
- ♦ Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- ♦ Kwando River in Namibia
- ♦ Accommodation at lodges with dinner & breakfast
- ♦ Transfers by air-conditioned minibus from/to Mopane Camp
- ♦ Entrance fees and activities (Inter alia boating, game drives)
- ♦ English/German speaking guide
- ♦ 10 days / 9 nights
- ♦ From 2 participants
- ♦ Prices available on request
- ♦ More persons and amendments to the tour can be accommodated
BOOKINGS: Please contact email@example.com