Tour 4 - Kaokoland & Damaraland
This tour takes you to some of the most beautiful places in the North-western Namibia. Experience driving with 4x4 vehicles through lonely grandiose landscapes. Let the originality and tranquility of nature relax you. Marvel at the Epupa Falls in the extreme upper North. Talking to the Himba people, a folk who still lives in this area will give you an insight on the natural way they still survive up to today, showing you their tradition and more. The fauna in this region is diverse! In the dry river parts you will find the desert Elephants.
This adventurous tour is offered with two different options:
Your choice of accommodation could be camping in comfortable tents with a camping bed, mattress and bedding and a well equipped field kitchen at the various lodges. Enjoy the originality of nature whilst experiencing some intense nights!
OR enjoy the special service of a luxury safari lodge accommodation.
- ♦ Fantastic Dry river landscapes
- ♦ Desert Elephant
- ♦ Himba - Namibia Nature People
- ♦ Epupa Falls on the Kunene
- ♦ Relax in a pleasant atmosphere Lodge
- ♦ Option A) Accommodation in lodges with dinner & breakfast
- ♦ Option B) Accommodation in part as a comfortable camping with all equipment
- ♦ Transfers by 4x4 vehicle from / to Mopane Camp
- ♦ English/German speaking guide
- ♦ 11 days / 10 nights
- ♦ From 2 participants
- ♦ 2 types of accommodation
- ♦ Prices available on request
- ♦ More persons and amendments to the tour can be accommodated
BOOKINGS: Please contact email@example.com