Tour 5 - Okavango Delta, Vic Falls & Caprivi
During this adventurous and exciting tour we show you the fascinating wildlife of the Okavango Delta! Experience boating in the Delta area and along the Chobe River, which is known for its almost countless elephants! With our all-terrain vehicles you will be able to experience this unique nature up close and personal.
This safari is offered with two different variants:
Your choice of accommodation could be camping in comfortable tents with a camping bed, mattress and bedding and a well equipped field kitchen at the various lodges. Enjoy the originality of nature whilst experiencing some intense nights!
OR enjoy the special service of a luxury safari lodge accommodation.
From Kasane you can make a trip to the world famous Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe displaying a 100 meter drop of the Zambezi River as the water plunges downwards in the depth of the valley. The journey back to Namibia will leads you to the Waterberg, where you will end the safari in comfortable surroundings.
- ♦ Unique wildlife and landscapes of the Okavango Delta in Botswana
- ♦ Boat trips in the delta region and on the Chobe River
- ♦ The world-famous Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- ♦ Relax at the Waterberg
- ♦ Option A) Accommodation at the lodges with dinner & breakfast
- ♦ Option B) Comfortable camping with all equipment
- ♦ Transfers by 4x4 vehicle from / to Mopane Camp
- ♦ Boat trips and Vic Falls Trip
- ♦ English/German speaking guide
- ♦ 16 days / 15 nights
- ♦ From 2 participants
- ♦ 2 types of accommodation
- ♦ Prices available on request
- ♦ More persons and amendments to the tour can be accommodated
BOOKINGS: Please contact [email protected]